THIS TRAINING OPPORTUNITY IS OPEN ONLY TO HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS WORKING IN CAMDEN.
You are invited to join the Camden Clinical Pharmacists Network meeting, which is organised by Camden CEPN.
The network is aiming to provide Camden’s clinical pharmacists an opportunity to connect and support each other, and invite guest speakers for issues/themes they would like to improve their knowledge in.
- 09:30 – 09:35Welcome and Introductions; E.Y. Cheung (Chair), Deputy Head of Medicines Management, NICE Medicines and Prescribing Associate, NHS Camden Clinical Commissioning Group
- 09:35 – 09:50PCN Update and Update on Self-Care; Rachael Clark, Head of Medicines Management, Camden CCG
- 09:50 – 10:20Chronic Pain and Mental Health; David Rogalski, Lead Pharmacist CandI Practice Based Mental Health Team
- 10:20 – 10:50Atrial Fibrillation – lessons learnt from AF virtual clinics and sharing of learning for Shared Decision Making (SDM). Facilitator: Agnes Niemet, Specialist Pharmacist, UCLH. This will be a peer discussion facilitated by Agnes – please bring along examples of learning to discuss. Pharmacists who attended the SDM training (Malwi, Sita, Nancy) to share learning with the network and provide examples of how applied to their clinical practice
- 10:50 – 11:00AOB
– Workforce Shadowing (See page 2&3 for more details)
– Topics for future network meetings
There are strict procedures for visiting Euston Tower.
Upon arrival, visitors should report to reception to be issued with a visitor pass.
They need to bring a photographic ID with them, and should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting, to allow time for reception to sign them in.