THIS 2-DAY THEORETICAL TRAINING COURSE IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR QUALIFIED AND REGISTERED NURSES WORKING IN HARINGEY AND ISLINGTON WISHING TO UNDERTAKE CERVICAL SAMPLES AS PART OF THEIR WORK.
– To understand the principles and procedures involved in cervical cytology screening.
– To identify and discuss the clinical management of normal and abnormal results.
– Evidence based practice and new developments in Cervical Screening.
– Update on HPV testing, vaccination programme, HPV primary screening.
– To understand professional accountability and how to minimise the clinical risks associated with service delivery.
– To gain skills lab-based practical experience in obtaining cervical cytology samples using pelvic models.
Students must have an appointed mentor in their area of practice to supervise the practical element following the 2 day course.
Places are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
For further information on this event and to REGISTER, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org